- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mount Pleasant, WA
- Product code: PTWU64
Discover how to create a multitude of delicious savoury dishes using classic Spanish ingredients, in the appealing Tapas, small-plate style. The class concludes with crisp sugar-crusted Churros dipped in luxurious Hot Chocolate.
This style of dining suits Perth’s climate and relaxed way of life, it also allows us to experience a variety of dishes and an array of flavours and textures.
Invite Spain into your kitchen and give family and friends a treat, use dishes as part of a weekend dinner or spread little plates on your table for everyone to enjoy when next entertaining.Included in this class….
- Crisp Patatas Bravas, hot from the pan drizzled with Spains classic, vibrant Green Mojo Sauce
- Finger licking Sherry Paprika and Oregano Chicken, roasted to golden perfection.
- Salad of Jamon Serrano, Perino Tomato, Green Olive and warm Black Lentils tossed with Sherry Vinaigrette
- Queso Manchego and Membrillo
- Chorizo in Cider and Lemon
- Decadent Hot Chocolate with hot crisp Churros rolled in cinnamon sugar